Is Vocalzone right for me?
Vocalzone is intended for use by adults and children over 12 years of age. There are no known side effects. If you do experience symptoms which you think may be due to taking Vocalzone you should consult with your doctor or pharmacist. Vocalzone is suitable for vegetarians and is gluten free. You should not take Vocalzone if you suffer from intolerance to carbohydrate. Ingredient E151 may very occasionally cause an allergic reaction, including asthma. This is more common if you have a known allergic reaction to asprin.
The active ingredients in Vocalzone are:
* Menthol B.P. 1.07% w/w
* Peppermint Oil B.P. 0.54% w/w
* Myrrh Tincture B.P.C. 1.39% v/w
Vocalzone also contains:
* Granulated Sugar E.P. 31.3% w/w
* Glucose Syrup 15.6% w/w
* Crystal Tex 85 H.S.E. 39.4% w/w
* Vegetable Oil H.S.E. 0.64% w/w
* Brilliant Black E151 H.S.E. 0.016% w/w
* Liquorice Extract H.S.E. 1.18% w/w
* Beeswax H.S.E. 0.048%
* Water to 100%